In this post, I’ll give you an opinionated, honest and insightful Wealthy Affiliate Review to show you what that platform can help you to establish and grow a business of your choice using Internet, as it is taken as the best of online business opportunities that work. But before getting into my review, let me briefly explain you what Wealthy Affiliate is and who Wealthy Affiliate is for.
What is Wealthy Affiliate?
Very briefly, in a nutshell, Wealth Affiliate is:
- A platform designed for Affiliate Marketers of all levels: newbies, marketers with some experience, ultra-successful affiliate marketers find their place.
- An online training platform that offers courses on affiliate marketing.
- A community, a family of more than 1.4 million members comprising Internet entrepreneurs and marketers. It is a community where members care about one another, where each member helps others accomplish something they never thought was possible. As a member, you have your own personal ‘’wall’’ where you can post your messages, make comments to other members posts or engage with other community members.
The helpful and responsive community distinguishes Wealthy Affiliate from other affiliate training programs.
Who is Wealthy Affiliate for?
Wealthy Affiliate is for everyone from all walks of life of all ages.
Wealthy Affiliate is especially for you if:
- You want to obtain FINANCIAL FREEDOM, create more MONEY and TIME for you
- You have ever burned your hard-earned money on unreliable online programs or trying create a website for your online business
- You are tired of online scams and quick rich schemes offering empty promises
- You think you can create a successful business online
- You are confident in your own abilities to transform your ideas into business ideas when you are learning something new
- You have a hobby or a business idea that get you excited when you think about it
- You want to realize your dream of PASSIVE INCOME FROM HOME and have a LAPTOP LIFESTYLE
- You want to make money online legitimately
- You want to become your own BOSS.
However, Wealthy Affiliate will not be for you if:
- You expect to create a full-time income in a matter of weeks or few months;
- You don’t like or are unwilling to write content for your business;
- You can’t make time to build your online business;
- You believe in online ‘’make money fast’’ business programs;
- You are looking to get money fast;
- You give up very easily;
- You are tired to learn more
Wealthy Affiliate- The Overview and Rankings
Name: Wealthy Affiliate
Owners: Kyle and Carson
Website URL: www.wealthyaffiliate.com
Training: 4.8 out of 5.0
Support: 5.0 out of 5.0
Web Builder: 4.9 out of 5.0
Worldpresss Hosting: 4.8 out of 5.0
Research Tools: 4.8 out of 5.0
Success Story: 4.5 out of 5.0
Price: Starter Member: Free
Price: Premium Membership: $ 49 / month or $ 359 /year
RealDealAffiliate.com Rating: 4.8 out of 5.0
Who it is for: Newbie – Expert
What is also worth noticing is that Wealthy Affiliate powers Affiliate Marketers worldwide, the reason why more than 50,000 independent authority bloggers rank Wealthy Affiliate the ‘’to go’’ platform for Internet entrepreneurs.
Please note also that Wealthy Affiliate is:
- More than 1,400,000 members worldwide;
- More than 10,000 new business built monthly;
- More than 1,800 Expert Coaches:
- More than 23,000 people helped daily.
What to learn from Wealthy Affiliate training Platform
The training you will get at Wealthy Affiliate will provide you with a competitive advantage over other webmasters and will keep you ahead of the curve in terms of what works today and what will work tomorrow.
It will teach you how to capitalize on any idea, interest, or passion that you have. No experience necessary, no product required. You are just required to bring your love of something and Wealthy Affiliate will help you turn that into a lucrative business.
The Wealthy Affiliate training Platform will teach you how…
- to create a niche market;
- to develop your niche into a website;
- to create WordPress websites;
- to find affiliate programs for your niche;
- to find keywords using www.jaaxy.com (click the link to learn more);
- to write articles that rank in Google;
- to have your website ‘indexed’ on Google;
- to have your website posts ‘ranked’;
- to make your website generate monthly income for you;
- And so much more …
The platform offers various formats of training, depending on everyone earning style. Those are:
- Online Entrepreneur Certification (50 lessons)
- Affiliate Bootcamp Trainings (70 lessons)
- Live interactive Video classes (weekly)
- Video text based tutorials (more than 1,000)
- Courses, lessons and tasks based training
- Questions and Answers sessions
- Organized classrooms on specific topics
- Interactive discussions.
Wealthy Affiliate: Features
Let me introduce the main features of Wealthy Affiliate program;
1. Membership and pricing
Wealthy Affiliate offers two membership price points:
Starter Membership : Free ( $0 ) – Join Here
Premium Membership : $49 per month or $359 per year- Join Here
When you join Starter Membership, you are granted instant access to the Wealthy Affiliate Community.
The Wealthy Affiliate Starter Package offers you limited access to many features. Among the advantages offered to the Starter Member are: Live Help during the first 7 days; 2 free websites; beginner training courses, Personal Affiliate Blog, Affiliate Bootcamp Training (1st phase); Video walk-throughs; access to 30 searches on Keyword Research Tool ; access to 2 classrooms; Affiliate Program, Earn while you Learn; 1-on-1 Coaching for the first 7 days.
I recommend you to start by Starter Membership (for free) so that you can discover and learn by yourself, much before you start to invest any coin.
Wealthy Affiliate Premium membership offers in addition to what is offered for starter package the following features: 50 free websites, private messaging, Website security package, Live video package, private access to Owners, 24/7/365 Site Support; Automated monitoring; Website analysis; Site Domain (all inclusive domain platform); More than 50.000 website features ‘’add ons’’; and much more.
The training at Wealthy Affiliate focus on teaching you how to create a successful and long term online business. It offers two different programs: Online Entrepreneur Certificate program and Affiliate Bootcamp program.
Online Entrepreneur Certificate program is the fundamental core of your knowledge base to succeed in any market niche whereas the Affiliate Bootcamp program will equip you with adequate training and takes you from a starter in the ‘’make money’’ niche to successful online entrepreneur .
The Online Entrepreneur Certification program is performed in 5 phases with 10 lessons each:
- Level 1: Getting Started which will help you to complete your profile, identify your niche and create your own website;
- Level 2: Building your own traffic producing website about creating Keyword rich content
- Level 3: Making Money, focusing on the techniques to monetize the website using Affiliate Marketing links;
- Level 4: Mastering Social Engagement, where you will learn how to leverage various social media platforms to increase traffic on your website;
- Level 5: Achieving Maximum Success through Content creation, where you will learn the techniques to create content.
The Affiliate Bootcamp program comprises 7 levels of training with 10 lessons each. It takes you through the process to creating and establishing an online business. Those levels are:
- Level 1: Getting your business rolling where you learn techniques to design your website;
- Level 2: Content, Keywords and conversion where you learn how to use right key words to promote Wealthy Affiliate;
- Level 3: Giving your Site Social Valuewhere you learn how to use Social Media to increase your site traffic;
- Level 4: Get Visual, Get an aesthetic, Get a Brand through Media where you learn how to make your website attractive;
- Level 5: Knowing your audience and catapulting your Referrals where you learn to use YouTube as a source of the site traffic;
- Level 6: Bing, Yahoo and the power of PPC where you will learn how to leverage other search engines which can lead to incredible amount of your website;
- Level 7: How to scale successful PPC campaigns in a way that leads to profitability and long term success.
3. Web Hosting and Website Builder Solution
Wealthy Affiliate offers you a website builder and hosting tool: SiteRubix Website Builder which is integrated with WordPress and provides you with a very secure and high-speed solution for your website.
This feature is very helpful in that sense that you don’t need to be a very fluent in web programming. With it you can design very good looking websites using more than 3000 templates.
4. Market research Tools
Wealthy Affiliate has put in place an amazing keyword and research platform: Jaaxy that will help you to uncover billions of low competition keywords and discover lucrative niches.
For premium membership, Jaaxy gives unparalleled access to billions of keywords. Every search within Jaaxy reveals which domains are available for a given keyword.
Wealthy Affiliate is the largest Community of affiliate and internet marketers in the world. It is a Community of over 1.2 million of online entrepreneurs that cares!
The Wealthy Affiliate Community is active 24/7. This is powerful when you are working on your projects.
What I like about Wealthy Affiliate
When surfing the Internet, you can find over a hundred Wealthy Affiliate reviews from affiliate marketers. Some propose you reviews that are more or less biased, while others will be more or less realistic. The bottom line is that, objectively speaking, Wealthy Affiliate is one of the Affiliate Marketing programs that works best for affiliates and, as a result, in my opinion, Wealthy Affiliate is the best of online business opportunities that work.
Here below I show you what I like most in Wealthy Affiliate which supports my opinion:
1. Wealthy Affiliate helps you to transform any passion into a market niche and a successful online marketing business.
2. Wealthy Affiliate is an ethical online earning money program. Contrary to so many affiliate marketing programs (you’ve probably had to deal with previously) which contribute(d) to waste your money, your time and your efforts, clamming making you rich while you are even asleep, Wealthy Affiliate provides you with training resources and relevant tools that help you start your business online.
3. Wealthy Affiliate is a social platform, with a community that is so supportive, like a true family. For any query or clarification request any time submitted to the platform, you are sure to have the intervention from your peers and experienced members. Wealthy Affiliate is recognized to have one of the most active member communities within the marketing affiliate world.
4. Wealthy Affiliate is a comprehensive online business. As affiliate member, it provides you with everything needed when you create your website. No need to buy a domain name in one place and get the website hosting in another place. Everything needed is in one stop, and Wealthy Affiliate offers you tools and step-by-step operational instructions on how to use those tools.
5. Wealthy Affiliate is an earning and educational platform where you can start earning money while you are still learning.
What I don’t like about Wealthy Affiliate
Despite the long list of benefits / things I like in Wealthy Affiliate as I presented to you above, in my review, I would be unfair if I don’t mention the things I do not like in Wealthy Affiliate. Among them are:
1. The language barrier constituted by English which happens to be the only language used. This is really a huge handicap for online entrepreneurs who are not very familiar with the English language.
Even if we all have to keep in mind that English is the language of business and communication used by more than a billion people in the world, we must all agree that by being affiliated, in choosing your niche, you become like “forced” to limit yourself only to English speakers targets, leaving aside the other 4 billion and more people using other languages. It becomes even more disabling for an affiliate from a non-English speaking country who must promote Wealthy Affiliate to his friends and family.
2. The other handicap, but which, for me, does not have the same weight as the language problem, is the confusion which is found in the two training programs offered: Online Entrepreneur Certificate program and Affiliate Bootcamp program whose contents are almost the same. Affiliates sometimes find it difficult to choose which program to start with, and the benefit from each of them.
Conditions to success at Wealthy Affiliate
While bearing in mind that practically there is no shortcut to success in every business, if you want to start an online marketing business in general and as Wealthy Affiliate in particular.
You must meet certain conditions, among which, in my opinion, the main one is: Have a strategy to follow.
As in any business, it is enough to just start, you have to take the necessary measures and give yourself the means to reach your goals. For that:
1.Invest the time and effort it deserves
Wealthy Affiliate is not just an idea to sell and expect financial returns the next day and the next few month effortlessly. If this is what you are looking for at Wealthy Affiliate, you will be woefully disappointed.
2. Invest in and contribute to the community
As it has been explained above, Wealthy Affiliate is a community-driven platform, and a best place to learn everything you need to grow your online business. This means that your success at Wealthy Affiliate will depends on your willing and your ability to interact and network with others.
3. Financial investment required
Unless you would like to register for a free membership, which is also possible but does not provide enough guarantees of success, you should be prepared to pay a member contribution equivalent to $49 each month. This amount may seem derisory for some, but you have to expect that this amount will have to be paid all the time that your business is going on. This requires you to redouble your efforts so that this contribution is not paid unnecessarily.
To conclude … My Recommendation
I hope that my post had shed on you more light about Wealthy Affiliate and that my review has been helpful as I put a lot information needed to understand to some extent what Wealthy Affiliate is all about. But in case it didn’t answer one or other question you have, please feel free to comment below, and I’ll try to give you the best answer I can.
I keep recommending Wealthy Affiliate because it is the best of online business opportunities that really work.